Our multi units portfolio
Aster Cucine began working in North America 15 years ago. Since then we have developed a specialization working with multi-unit kitchen and bathroom projects. The following is a list of multi-unit projects completed by Aster Cucine. We work with staff experienced in this profession for over 15 years to ensure that we can provide outstanding service following the project from the original design through the final installation. While Aster is focused on large production jobs at the present time, we also have the capacity to create limited edition custom-built pieces. In recent years we have supplied: furniture from our catalogue range, fine tuning the design with variations kitchens built using non-standard materials and components (MDF chests, marine plywood, formaldehyde- free panels etc., wooden door fronts or doors made in materials of the clients choice) non-standard sized pieces, using unique building techniques bathroom furniture and vanities.
The skilled knowledge of our expert multi units team coupled with over forty years’ experience in the furniture trade, means that we can offer a full range of services including:
- a careful analysis of your design needs, starting with your client’s brief and design specifications
- a detailed costs estimate, taking account of your project budget, making sure that you can get the goods with the best value for money
- creation of prototypes and full mock-ups for fitting and room testing
- manufacturing for the whole project, so that we can combine economy of scale with the kind of quality you could expect from retail furniture owing to our:
- carefully selecting choice materials (i.e.: top quality veneers chosen etc.)
- quality control in production (i.e. checking colours are uniform and that final products have quality finishes etc.)
- checking assembly goes smoothly, including individually labelled single items according to client needs
- loading goods in keeping with the best logic, taking into account unloading and placement on site
- help organizing transport from our works to your final destination, including individual labeling of all items
- assistance during the installation stage, either in the form of professionals with a detailed knowledge of the products who can advise, or sending one or more trained fitters to do the job
- technical and manufacturing assistance both on site and from a distance, both during the fitting stage and after installation has taken place
Aster Cucine’s highly client-oriented approach means that we make meeting deadlines our top priority, using our excellent problem-solving skills to ensure that nothing slows us down, making sure that the goods get though on time.
The following are multi-unit projects by Aster Cucine in North America