Our multi units portfolio
Aster Cucine began working in North America 15 years ago. Since then we have developed a specialization in multi-unit kitchen and bathroom projects. We work with staff experienced in our profession to ensure that we can provide outstanding service starting from the original design up to the final installation. Though Aster is focused on large production jobs at the present time, we also have the capacity to create limited edition custom-built pieces. In recent years we have supplied: furniture from our catalog range, kitchens built using non-standard materials and components (MDF chests, marine plywood, formaldehyde-free panels, etc.), non-standard sized pieces, and bathroom furniture and vanities.
The skilled knowledge of our expert multi-unit team coupled with over forty years’ experience in the furniture trade means that we can offer a full range of services including:
- A careful analysis of your design needs, starting with your client’s brief and design specifications
- A detailed cost estimate, taking account of your project budget
- Creation of prototypes and full mock-ups
- Manufacturing for the whole project, so that we can combine economy of scale with the kind of quality you could expect from retail furniture, because of our strengths in:
- Carefully selecting choice materials (i.e.: top quality veneers)
- Quality control in production (i.e. checking that colours are uniform and that final products have quality finishes)
- Checking assembly goes smoothly, including individually labelled single items according to client needs
- Help organizing transport from our works to your final destination, including individual labeling of all items
- Assistance during the installation stage, either in the form of professionals with a detailed knowledge of the products, or sending one or more trained fitters to do the job
- Technical and manufacturing assistance both on site and from a distance, both during the fitting stage and after installation has taken place
Eco-friendly materials to build our cabinets including:
- Wood suppliers certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Sustainable Forestry Institute (SFI).
- Safer plywood
- Low-VOC finishes
- E1, Carb I & Carb II panels.
- No Added Formaldehyde (NAF) / Ultra-low Emitting Formaldehyde (ULEF) panels.
Aster Cucine’s client-oriented approach means that we make meeting deadlines our top priority. We use our excellent problem-solving skills to ensure that nothing slows us down and that the goods get through on time.
The following are multi-unit projects by Aster Cucine in North America